Audio mirroring on Oculus Rift S and Rift allows audio to be played from both VR and your computer at the same time.
To turn audio mirroring on:
- Open the Oculus app on your PC Computer.
- Select Devices in the left menu and click Rift S and Touch.
- Use the toggles to select if you want to:
- Hear VR audio from Computer: Your computer's speakers will play the same things you hear from your VR headset.
- Hear Computer audio from VR:Your VR headset will play the same things you hear from your computer's speakers.
- Your Rift S or Rift headset must be plugged in during this process to successfully activate audio mirroring.
- In order to use audio mirroring, your speakers should be set as default audio devices from within your Windows audio settings.