Unboxing Your Headset
Before you begin setting up your Oculus Go headset, remove all items from the box to make sure you aren't missing anything.
The following items should be included in your Oculus Go box:
- Oculus Go Headset
- Oculus Go Controller
- Glasses Spacer
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Controller Lanyard
- Health and Safety Guide
- USB Charging Cord
- AA Battery
Before you connect your Oculus Go headset:
Connecting and Pairing Your Headset
When you're ready to start using your Oculus Go headset for the first time:
- Plug the charging cord into your Oculus Go Headset and a power source to begin charging it. The charging indictor will turn green once it is fully charged.
- Download and open the Oculus app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your phone to your headset and your headset to your WiFi network.
- Continue through the on-screen instructions to pair your controller with your headset.
- For an optimal experience, wait until your Oculus Go Headset is fully charged before wearing it.
Wearing Your Headset
To put your headset on:
- Loosen the side straps and then the top strap.
Starting from the back, put your headset on.
- Be gentle when pulling or adjusting straps. If the side straps disconnect from your headset, you can reattach them.
Tighten the side tabs and then top strap.
- If you’re wearing glasses, put the headset on from the front first.
- Make sure the straps aren't too tight. The headset should fit comfortably and shouldn't apply too much pressure on your face and head.
To adjust your view:
- With your hands holding both sides of your headset, slowly move your Oculus Go up and down until the picture is clear and the headset feels comfortable.
- If you wear glasses, learn more about prescription lenses for your Oculus Go, or insert the glasses spacer into your Oculus Go headset prior to using it.