You can only have one account logged into your Oculus Go at any given time. If you'd like to remove the account connected to your Oculus Go, perform a factory reset on the headset and set it up again as new.
Before completing the steps below, make sure your headset is fully charged.
To perform a factory reset using your phone:
- Open the Oculus app on the phone connected to your Oculus Go headset.
- Tap Settings in the bottom menu.
- Tap the headset connected to your phone.
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Factory Reset and then Reset.
Note: You can only perform a factory reset of your Oculus Go using your phone if you have access to the account that is connected to your Oculus Go.
To perform a factory reset using the headset:
- Turn off your Oculus Go.
- Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
- Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
- Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.
- Login to the Oculus app with the account you'd like to connect to your Oculus Go headset and set your device up from scratch.
- Performing a factory reset on your Oculus Go is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games, and content from the device.
- Performing a factory reset will not remove content you've purchased or downloaded from your Library and can be re-downloaded to your device.