With Oculus Desktop, you can open a window to access apps from your computer's desktop inside your VR experience.
To open an Oculus Desktop window in VR:
- Open the Oculus app on your computer and put on your headset.
- Open Dash by selecting the Oculus button on your right Touch controller.
- Select Oculus Desktop from the right section of your Dash belt to open a Desktop window.
To control your Desktop window:
- Use your Touch controllers to point, select and interact with applications in Oculus Desktop.
- To grip and move individual Desktop windows and place them in your virtual space, hold the trigger button to select a window and then press the grip button to move the window into your virtual space.
- Use the row of buttons in the lower right corner of each Desktop window to give you access to extra panel functions:
- Pin: Allows you to pin the window so that it remains up and visible, even when you dismiss Dash.
- Keyboard: Opens a virtual keyboard that allows you to type within your desktop applications.
- Minimize: Hides the open Desktop window.