Oculus is making it possible to experience anything, anywhere, through the power of virtual reality. We want people to feel safe and to enjoy an immersive virtual experience. This Code of Conduct is to help you understand what type of content and conduct is allowed on the Oculus platform and to ensure a safe and respectful environment for our diverse community.
Oculus games, apps and features let you connect with the Oculus community. To make sure you feel safe when using your Oculus device, we ask that everyone follow the Oculus Code of Conduct:
- You may not use or promote sexually explicit, abusive or obscene content.
- You may not use or promote language or content that would qualify as hateful or racially offensive. We don't allow content that attacks people based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, diseases or disability.
- You may not harass, bully, threaten other users, or encourage other users to do so.
- You may not encourage, celebrate or promote real-world violence.
- You may not encourage or promote illegal activity.
- You may not impersonate an Oculus employee, partner, representative, other real person or encourage other users to do so.
If you notice someone isn’t following our Code of Conduct, learn how to report them.