Before accessing photos and videos on your phone, make sure:
- Your phone and your Oculus Go headset are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Camera Roll Access is enabled in the Oculus app:
You allow access to your phone's camera roll from your phone's settings:
- Open the Oculus App on your phone.
- Tap Settings from the bottom menu.
- Tap Camera Roll Access and then tap next to Allow Oculus Go to access your camera roll to enable camera roll access.
- Android: From your phone's settings menu, tap Apps > Oculus app > Permissions > allow Storage Permission.
- iPhone: From your phone's settings menu, tap the Oculus app > allow Oculus to access Photos.
To access photos and videos you've taken with your phone:
- Put your Oculus Go headset on and turn on your headset.
- Select Gallery from the bottom toolbar.
- Select Connect Media.
- Select Phone Camera Roll and follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: You can also transfer photos and videos from your computer to your Oculus Go.