The included lanyard is used to secure the Oculus Go controller to your wrist during use.
To connect the lanyard to your Oculus Go controller:
- Remove the battery cover of your controller by lightly pulling at the bottom half of the controller until it comes loose.
- Insert the packaged battery into your controller so the positive end is facing the bottom of the controller.
- String the lanyard through the small hole in the bottom of the battery cover.
- Take the end of the lanyard that has been strung through the battery cover and attach it to the small peg at the base of your controller.
- Slide the battery cover back over the base of your controller.
- Push firmly until the battery cover clicks in place.
- Ensure the lanyard is securely connected to the controller before using.