How do I reset the view and sensor tracking for my Oculus Rift headset?
Resetting Your Headset View
When you use a game or app, you can reset your view while wearing your Oculus Rift headset. This option is only available when a game or app is open.
To reset your headset view while using a game or app:
- Open the Universal Menu by pressing the Select Button on your Oculus remote
- Move your head to the position you want
- Select Reset View from the menu on the right
Resetting Your Headset Sensor Tracking
If you want to change the location of your headset sensor, you can reset the tracking in your settings.
To reset your headset sensor tracking:
- Open the Oculus app on your PC computer
- Click and then select Settings
- Click Devices in the left menu
- Click Configure Rift and then select Sensor Setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your headset sensor tracking