To transfer photos and videos from your computer to your Oculus Go headset:
- Connect the included USB 2.0 cable to your computer and Oculus Go headset.
- Put on your headset and select Accept to confirm you want to allow your computer to access files on the headset.
Click and drag files to and from your Oculus Go headset on your computer.
- On Windows, Oculus Go will automatically appear as a drive on your computer.
- On Mac, you'll need to install Android File Transfer to successfully transfer files between your Oculus go and computer.
- On Chromebook/Chrome OS, you'll need to use the Files app to access your Oculus Go headset.
If you're Oculus Go headset is not appearing as a drive on your Windows PC:
- Make sure to use the included USB cable from your Oculus Go package.
- Make sure to select Accept in VR to allow your computer to access files on your headset.
- Update your device driver:
- From your PC desktop, right click on This PC or My Computer.
- Select Manage and then Device Manager
Select to expand Oculus Devices or Portable Devices.Right click on Oculus Composite ADB Interface and select Update Driver.Select the Browse my computer option, then the Let me pick from a list option. Select MTP USB Device and then select Next to complete the update.
- If you don't see the Manage option, just select Device Manager directly.