To transfer photos and videos from your computer to your Oculus Quest headset:
- Connect the included USB 2.0 cable to your computer and Oculus Quest headset.
- Put on your headset and select Accept to confirm you want to allow your computer to access files on the headset.
Click and drag files to or from your Oculus Quest headset on your computer.
- On Windows, Oculus Quest will automatically appear as a drive on your computer.
- On Mac, you'll need to install Android File Transfer to successfully transfer files between your Oculus Quest and computer.
- On Chromebook/Chrome OS, you'll need to use the Files app to access your Oculus Quest headset.
If your Oculus Quest headset is not appearing as a drive on your Windows PC:
- Make sure to use the included USB cable from your Oculus Quest package.
- Make sure to select Accept in VR from your headset to allow your computer to access files on your headset.
- Update your device driver:
- From your PC desktop, right click on This PC or My Computer.
- Select Computer.
- Select Manage.
- Select Device Manager.
Click the > next to Oculus Devices or Portable Devices to expand your options.Right click on Quest and select Update Driver.Select the Browse my computer option, then the Let me pick from a list option. Select MTP USB Device and then select Next to complete the update.
- If you don't see the Manage option, just select Device Manager directly.
Note: If you're experiencing slow transfer speeds, try using a USB 3.0 cable plugged into a USB 3.0 port on your computer.