Before you livestream to Facebook on your Samsung Gear VR, you'll need to connect your Facebook account to your Oculus account.
To livestream to Facebook on your Gear VR:
- Connect your Samsung Android phone to your headset and then put it on.
- Select the Sharing tab in the main toolbar.
- Select Go Live.
- Select Who can see this on Facebook? to pick your audience:
- Public: Anyone on Facebook.
- Friends: Your friends on Facebook.
- Only Me: Only you.
- Choose if you want to allow Oculus access to your phone's microphone so you can talk during your livestream.
- Choose if you want to allow viewers to have the ability to comment on your livestream.
- Select Start Livestream to begin your broadcast. To end your broadcast, hold the back button to open the Universal Menu and then select End Livestream at the bottom
Once you end your livestream, it'll be posted to your Facebook Timeline.
Note: You may not be able to livestream certain games and apps due to licensing agreements.