The Oculus mobile app acts as a companion to your Oculus headset. With the mobile app you can:
- Stay notified of sales and upcoming releases.
- Buy, download, and remote-install VR apps.
- Browse and manage your VR apps.
- Customize your device settings.
- Cast your VR experience to your phone or any Chromecast enabled device.
- Set up your Quest or Go headset.
The minimum OS requirements for phones to run the Oculus app are:
- Apple iOS 10+
- Android 5.0+
With the Oculus app, you can set up your headset, browse VR games and apps and customize your device settings.
Download the App:
- Your phone must be connected to Wi-Fi and have Bluetooth turned on to use the mobile app to set up your Oculus Quest.
- If you aren't prompted to download the mobile app initially, but run into any issues during the set up process while you're in-VR, you can use the app to complete your setup.
- If you install the Oculus app on an unsupported device, you may experience issues setting up your Oculus Quest.