If your Oculus Rift S or Rift isn’t detecting your graphics card, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check to make sure your graphics card is installed:
- Open the Control Panel on your PC computer.
- Click Programs and Features and check to make sure your NVIDIA or AMD graphics card drivers are installed.
- If you don’t see any drivers installed for your graphics card, download and install them from your manufacturer’s website.
- Check to make sure your graphics card is enabled:
- Open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Click Device Manager and then click Display Adapters.
- Right click on your graphics card to check if it’s enabled. If it’s disabled, select Enable
- Check to make sure your graphics card is connected to your computer.
- Check to make sure your graphics card is up to date.
- If you’re not sure how to check your computer hardware, we recommend contacting a computer technician for help.
- SLI and other multi-GPU configurations aren't currently supported for Oculus Rift S or Rift. The GPU you connect to will be the only active GPU for the Rift S or Rift headset.