I’m having trouble using my Touch controllers with my Oculus Rift.
If you’re having trouble using your Touch controllers with your Oculus Rift, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check to make sure your Touch controllers don’t have low batteries. To check your battery levels:
- Open the Oculus app on your PC computer
- Click and then select Settings
- Click Devices in the left menu and then look for the battery level below each Touch controller
- Check to make sure you haven’t moved your sensors. If your senors have moved, try resetting them.
- Check to make sure there aren’t any objects blocking your sensors