There’s something wrong with my Oculus Rift headset orientation.
If there’s something wrong with your Oculus Rift headset orientation, it may because your sensors moved. Try resetting your sensor tracking using the Oculus app on your PC computer.
To reset your sensor tracking:
- Open the Oculus app on your computer
- Click and then select Settings
- Click Devices in the left menu
- Click Configure Rift and then select Reset Sensor Tracking
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your sensor tracking