My Oculus Rift headset isn’t connecting.
If your Oculus Rift headset isn’t connecting, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check to make sure your Rift headset is plugged into your dedicated graphics card. If you try to use your integrated graphics card, it won’t connect.
- Restart the Oculus app on your PC computer.
- Install the latest Oculus drivers. To install the latest Oculus drivers:
- Close the Oculus app
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run command
- Enter C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-drivers
- Open oculus-driver
- Open the Oculus app and then try to connect your headset again
- If you’re already using your HDMI port for your display, or your graphics card doesn’t have a HDMI port, try the following options:
|Display Options||Rift Options|
|HDMI to mini-HDMI adapter||HDMI to mini-HDMI adapter|
|DisplayPort adapter||HDMI to DVI adapter|
|DVI port||HDMI to VGA adapter|
|HDMI to DVI adapter|
|HDMI to VGA adapter|
Note: Some adapters may not be compatible or may cause performance problems.