My Oculus Rift isn’t detecting my graphics card.
If your Oculus Rift isn’t detecting your graphics card, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Check to make sure your graphics card is installed:
- Open the Control Panel on your PC computer.
- Click Programs and Features and check to make sure your NVIDIA or AMD graphics card drivers are installed.
- If you don’t see any drivers installed for your graphics card, download and install them from your manufacturer’s website.
- Check to make sure your graphics card is enabled:
- Open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Click Device Manager and then click Display Adapters.
- Right click on your graphics card to check if it’s enabled. If it’s disabled, select Enable
- Check to make sure your graphics card is connected to your computer.
Note: If you’re not sure how to check your computer hardware, we recommend contacting a computer technician for help.